Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINGES exist?
Definitions of CRINGES in dictionaries:
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - show submission or fear
- v - to shrink in fear
There are 7 letters in CRINGES: C E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINGES plus a wildcard: CRINGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINGES
- Ted Danson cringes over Larry Davids translation blunder - Worldnews ...
- Marxist Democrat cringes As Russian Immigrants Compare Communism to ...
- Danielle Miraglia A Writer Inside These Blues By Richard Cuccaro A ...
- Nicki Minaj Says She cringes While Watching Reality Show My Truth ...
- ... band Im one of those people who cringes. But I recently - See It
- Murray cringes after hitting Tsonga Wimbledon photos pictures semi ...
- Go Girl - cringes
- ... Cup almost drops Simpsons do soccer Tiger cringes and the Heat dance
- Britney cringes at Circus Audition - Britney Spears video - Fanpop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.