Scrabble word: RINGERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINGERS exist?
Definitions of RINGERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- noun - a person who is almost identical to another
- noun - a contestant entered in a competition under false pretenses
- noun - (horseshoes) the successful throw of a horseshoe or quoit so as to encircle a stake or peg
- verb - to form a ring (a circular band) around
- verb - to give forth a clear, resonant sound
There are 7 letters in RINGERS: E G I N R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINGERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RINGERS plus a wildcard: RINGERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RINGERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RINGERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.