Scrabble word: SPRINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRINGER exist?
Definitions of SPRINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest stone in an arch -- from which it springs
- noun - a cow about to give birth
- noun - a large spaniel with wavy silky coat usually black or liver and white
- A springer spaniel.
- A cow about to give birth.
- The bottom stone of an arch resting on the impost.
- verb - to move upward suddenly and swiftly
There are 8 letters in SPRINGER: E G I N P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRINGER plus a wildcard: SPRINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRINGER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.