Scrabble word: GRIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIPE exist?
Definitions of GRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for objecting
- verb - complain
- To complain naggingly or petulantly; grumble.
- To have sharp pains in the bowels.
- To irritate; annoy: Her petty complaints really gripe me.
- To cause sharp pain in the bowels of.
- To grasp; seize.
- To oppress or afflict.
- A complaint.
- A firm hold; a grasp.
- A grip; a handle.
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 5 letters in GRIPE: E G I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIPE plus a wildcard: GRIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIPE
Images for GRIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.