Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENIP exist?
Definitions of GENIP in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp
- noun - round one-inch Caribbean fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp
- A tropical American tree (Melicoccus bijugatus) having small, fragrant, greenish-white flowers and small fruits with a green, leathery rind and a juicy, yellowish, translucent pulp.
- The sweet, edible fruit of this plant.
- See genipap (n.
- n - a tropical tree
There are 5 letters in GENIP: E G I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENIP plus a wildcard: GENIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENIP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENIP
- St. John Flora genip Flower
- genip or Kenip Melicoccus bijugatus Sapindaceae
- genip fruit
- Melicoccus bijugatus Spanish Lime genip
- genip - genipa americana
- Mamoncillo Nuts Grown in the Florida Landscape Informed Farmers
- genip 20i. Passerelle Ethernet Modbus GSMGPRS. Routeur industriel ...
- genip tree Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Random Thoughts Summer Fruit - genips - Part Two
- ... Melicocca bijuga Spanish Lime genip Mamoncillo Quenepa Limoncillo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.