Scrabble word: SPINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINE exist?
Definitions of SPINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - a sharp rigid animal process or appendage
- The spinal column of a vertebrate.
- Any of various pointed projections, processes, or appendages of animals.
- A strong, sharp-pointed, usually woody outgrowth from a stem or leaf; a thorn.
- The hinged back of a book.
- The crest of a ridge.
- Strength of character; courage or willpower.
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED