Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINE exist?
Definitions of SPINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - a sharp rigid animal process or appendage
- The spinal column of a vertebrate.
- Any of various pointed projections, processes, or appendages of animals.
- A strong, sharp-pointed, usually woody outgrowth from a stem or leaf; a thorn.
- The hinged back of a book.
- The crest of a ridge.
- Strength of character; courage or willpower.
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 5 letters in SPINE: E I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINE plus a wildcard: SPINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.