Scrabble word: SPINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINES exist?
Definitions of SPINES in dictionaries:
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - a sharp rigid animal process or appendage
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 6 letters in SPINES: E I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINES plus a wildcard: SPINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINES
Images for SPINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.