Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINES exist?
Definitions of SPINES in dictionaries:
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - a sharp rigid animal process or appendage
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 6 letters in SPINES: E I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINES plus a wildcard: SPINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINES
- Cactus spines txphotoblog
- Human spine Stock Photo Sebastian Kaulitzki 2897289
- Cereus Cactus spines Up Close Photograph - Cereus Cactus spines Up ...
- Human back and spine backgrounds Human back and spine powerpoint free ...
- Bert Burns Academic And Athletic Accomplishments After His Injury
- These illustrations of Boxer come from Ralph Steadman. I can think of ...
- ... other than fronts and backs spines They are very picture-able
- many hermaphrodites the sex may change as the starfish grows.
- Nerve function as it relates to the human spine and bodily organs
- The Mysterious Mr.spines WINGS Picture (2d fantasy wings child ...