Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIPS exist?
Definitions of SNIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - (plural) hand shears for cutting sheet metal
- noun - a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - to cut with a short, quick stroke
There are 5 letters in SNIPS: I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIPS plus a wildcard: SNIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.