Scrabble word: SPLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLINE exist?
Definitions of SPLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible strip (wood or rubber) used in drawing curved lines
- noun - a thin strip (wood or metal)
- Any of a series of projections on a shaft that fit into slots on a corresponding shaft, enabling both to rotate together.
- The groove or slot for such a projection.
- A flexible piece of wood, hard rubber, or metal used in drawing curves.
- A wooden or metal strip; a slat.
- verb - to provide with a spline (a key that connects two rotating mechanical parts)
There are 6 letters in SPLINE: E I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLINE plus a wildcard: SPLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.