Scrabble word: SPLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLINE exist?
Definitions of SPLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible strip (wood or rubber) used in drawing curved lines
- noun - a thin strip (wood or metal)
- Any of a series of projections on a shaft that fit into slots on a corresponding shaft, enabling both to rotate together.
- The groove or slot for such a projection.
- A flexible piece of wood, hard rubber, or metal used in drawing curves.
- A wooden or metal strip; a slat.
- verb - to provide with a spline (a key that connects two rotating mechanical parts)