Scrabble word: SPINDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINDLE exist?
Definitions of SPINDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division
- noun - a piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- noun - any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- A rod or pin, tapered at the ends, on which fibers are spun by hand into thread and then wound.
- A similar rod or pin used for spinning on a spinning wheel.
- A pin or rod holding a bobbin or spool on which thread is wound on an automated spinning machine.
- Any of various mechanical parts that revolve or serve as axes for larger revolving parts, as in a lock, an axle, a phonograph turntable, or a lathe.
- A spike on which papers may be impaled.
- A baluster.
- verb - to impale on a slender rod
There are 7 letters in SPINDLE: D E I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINDLE plus a wildcard: SPINDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINDLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.