Scrabble word: SPINDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINDLE exist?
Definitions of SPINDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division
- noun - a piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- noun - any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- A rod or pin, tapered at the ends, on which fibers are spun by hand into thread and then wound.
- A similar rod or pin used for spinning on a spinning wheel.
- A pin or rod holding a bobbin or spool on which thread is wound on an automated spinning machine.
- Any of various mechanical parts that revolve or serve as axes for larger revolving parts, as in a lock, an axle, a phonograph turntable, or a lathe.
- A spike on which papers may be impaled.
- A baluster.
- verb - to impale on a slender rod