Scrabble word: SPLENDID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLENDID exist?
Definitions of SPLENDID in dictionaries:
- adj - having great beauty and splendor
- adj - very good
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- Brilliant with light or color; radiant: a splendid field of poppies.
- Imposing by reason of showiness or grandeur; magnificent: splendid costumes.
- Admired by many; illustrious: splendid achievements.
- Admirable for boldness or purity; surpassing: splendid character.
- Very good or satisfying; praiseworthy: a splendid performance in the examinations.