Is SPLENDID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLENDID in various dictionaries:
- adj - having great beauty and splendor
- adj - very good
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- Brilliant with light or color; radiant: a splendid field of poppies.
- Imposing by reason of showiness or grandeur; magnificent: splendid costumes.
- Admired by many; illustrious: splendid achievements.
- Admirable for boldness or purity; surpassing: splendid character.
- Very good or satisfying; praiseworthy: a splendid performance in the examinations.
There are 8 letters in SPLENDID: D D E I L N P S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLENDID, to go: SPLENDID?
Rearrange the letters in SPLENDID and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPLENDID
7 letters out of SPLENDID
6 letters out of SPLENDID
5 letters out of SPLENDID
4 letters out of SPLENDID
3 letters out of SPLENDID
2 letters out of SPLENDID
Contextual use of SPLENDID
What's nearby SPLENDID
Lookup in Wiki for SPLENDID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLENDID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLENDID"