Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINED exist?
Definitions of LINED in dictionaries:
- verb - be in line with
- verb - cover the interior of
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - mark with lines
- verb - fill plentifully
- verb - reinforce with fabric
- adj - bordered by a line of things
- adj - (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
- adj - having a lining or a liner
- verb - to mark with lines (slender, continuous marks)
There are 5 letters in LINED: D E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINED plus a wildcard: LINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.