Scrabble word: KINDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINDLE exist?
Definitions of KINDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - catch fire
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- To build or fuel (a fire).
- To set fire to; ignite.
- To cause to glow; light up: The sunset kindled the skies.
- To arouse (an emotion, for example): “No spark had yet kindled in him an intellectual passion” (George Eliot).
- To catch fire; burst into flame.
- To become bright; glow.
- To become inflamed.
- To be stirred up; rise.
- A brood or litter, especially of kittens.
- verb - to cause to burn