Scrabble word: KINDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINDLE exist?
Definitions of KINDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - catch fire
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- To build or fuel (a fire).
- To set fire to; ignite.
- To cause to glow; light up: The sunset kindled the skies.
- To arouse (an emotion, for example): “No spark had yet kindled in him an intellectual passion” (George Eliot).
- To catch fire; burst into flame.
- To become bright; glow.
- To become inflamed.
- To be stirred up; rise.
- A brood or litter, especially of kittens.
- verb - to cause to burn
There are 6 letters in KINDLE: D E I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINDLE plus a wildcard: KINDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINDLE
Images for KINDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.