Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIKENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIKENED exist?
Definitions of LIKENED in dictionaries:
- verb - consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- v - to represent as similar
There are 7 letters in LIKENED: D E E I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIKENED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIKENED plus a wildcard: LIKENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIKENED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIKENED
- The-Scarlet-Woman by Joe Crews Copyright 1992 Introduction ...
- Have Been likened To BRENDAN FRASER
- Rep. Darrell Issa chairman of the House Oversight Committee likened ...
- The Warrior of Spirit can be likened to an eagle. Unite Under ...
- Famous people youve been likened to - Page 4 - TalkCeltic - The ...
- Anti-Catholic pastor who endorsed McCain likened to Farrakhan ...
- Recipe is likened... Jerk Chicken
- Archbishop Tutu has likened modern-day Israel to apartheid-era South ...
- Mario Gomez likened to Lionel Messi Reluctant SportNesia
- Ruth McClung is likened to white bread in this pro-Raul Grijalva ad ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.