Scrabble word: KID
Is KID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KID in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- noun - English dramatist (1558-1594)
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - young goat
- verb - tell false information to for fun
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- A young goat.
- The young of a similar animal, such as an antelope.
- The flesh of a young goat.
- Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
- An article made from this leather.
- A child.
- A young person.
- Made of kid.
- Younger than oneself: my kid brother.
- To mock playfully; tease.
- To deceive in fun; fool.
- To engage in teasing or goodhumored fooling.
- To bear young.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 3 letters in KID: D I K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KID
Click to search all anagrams of KID plus a wildcard: KID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KID
Images for KID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.