Scrabble word: KID
In which Scrabble dictionary does KID exist?
Definitions of KID in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- noun - English dramatist (1558-1594)
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - young goat
- verb - tell false information to for fun
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- A young goat.
- The young of a similar animal, such as an antelope.
- The flesh of a young goat.
- Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
- An article made from this leather.
- A child.
- A young person.
- Made of kid.
- Younger than oneself: my kid brother.
- To mock playfully; tease.
- To deceive in fun; fool.
- To engage in teasing or goodhumored fooling.
- To bear young.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE