Scrabble word: KIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIND exist?
Definitions of KIND in dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- adj - having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature
- adj - agreeable, conducive to comfort
- adj - tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- Of a friendly, generous, or warmhearted nature.
- Showing sympathy or understanding; charitable: a kind word.
- Humane; considerate: kind to animals.
- Forbearing; tolerant: Our neighbor was very kind about the window we broke.
- Generous; liberal: kind words of praise.
- These adjectives apply to persons and their actions and mean having or showing a tender, considerate, and helping nature.
- A group of individuals linked by traits held in common.
- See Synonyms at type.
- Fundamental, underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
- A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
- Plenty of; ample: We have all kinds of time to finish the job.
- With produce or commodities rather than with money: pay in kind.
- Rather; somewhat: I’m kind of hungry.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 4 letters in KIND: D I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIND plus a wildcard: KIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIND
Images for KIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.