Scrabble word: KIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIND exist?
Definitions of KIND in dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- adj - having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature
- adj - agreeable, conducive to comfort
- adj - tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- Of a friendly, generous, or warmhearted nature.
- Showing sympathy or understanding; charitable: a kind word.
- Humane; considerate: kind to animals.
- Forbearing; tolerant: Our neighbor was very kind about the window we broke.
- Generous; liberal: kind words of praise.
- These adjectives apply to persons and their actions and mean having or showing a tender, considerate, and helping nature.
- A group of individuals linked by traits held in common.
- See Synonyms at type.
- Fundamental, underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
- A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
- Plenty of; ample: We have all kinds of time to finish the job.
- With produce or commodities rather than with money: pay in kind.
- Rather; somewhat: I’m kind of hungry.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals