Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KINDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINDS exist?
Definitions of KINDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- n - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 5 letters in KINDS: D I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINDS plus a wildcard: KINDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINDS
- Until this happened yesterday
- triple forward helix done by Derek
- Will the Lord return with the cyberspace cloud TheGodGuy
- Taal volcano in the Philippines is a crater volcano ...
- ... kinds of cross tattoos to suite your tasteful subtle personality
- Cavchon Information - Pictures of Cavachons - Dogs The Cavachon Cove
- 2011 manufacture all kinds of jewelery gemstone rings
- nearly 400 different kinds of birds can be found in the region of ...
- cup of eight different kinds of flowers picked from your yard or ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.