Scrabble word: DISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISK exist?
Definitions of DISK in dictionaries:
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - a flat circular plate
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- verb - draw a harrow over (land)
- A thin, flat, circular object or plate.
- Something resembling such an object: The moon’s disk was reflected in the pond.
- The disk used in a disc brake.
- A disk used on a disk harrow.
- A round, flattened, platelike structure in an animal, such as an intervertebral disk.
- The enlarged area bearing numerous tiny flowers, as in the flower head of composite plants, such as the daisy.
- A phonograph record.
- An optical disk, especially a compact disk.
- A magnetic disk.
- A circular grid in a phototypesetting machine.
- To work (soil) with a disk harrow.
- To make (a recording) on a phonograph record.
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 4 letters in DISK: D I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISK plus a wildcard: DISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISK
Images for DISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.