Scrabble word: DISKS
Is DISKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - a flat circular plate
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- verb - draw a harrow over (land)
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 5 letters in DISKS: D I K S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISKS, to go: DISKS?
Rearrange the letters in DISKS and see some winning combinations
Images for DISKS
Lookup in Wiki for DISKS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.