Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DINKS exist?
Definitions of DINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a couple who both have careers and no children (an acronym for dual income no kids)
- noun - a soft return so that the tennis ball drops abruptly after crossing the net
- v - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 5 letters in DINKS: D I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DINKS plus a wildcard: DINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DINKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DINKS
- dinks Double Income No Kids Makes Home Ownership a No-Brainer ...
- Since they can keep their financial responsibilities to a minimum ...
- Once Upon a Family Shrinky dinks
- Finally got around to using my Shrinky dinks
- THE MAGICAL LAND OF SHRINKY dinks
- Home Toys & Games Shrinky dinks Monster Lab
- Make Shrinky dinks Peace & Love Jewelry
- Home Toys & Games Shrinky dinks Alien Invasion
- Shrinky dinks Fairy World Activity ThePartyWorks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.