Scrabble word: DRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRINK exist?
Definitions of DRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a single serving of a beverage
- noun - the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- noun - any liquid suitable for drinking
- noun - any large deep body of water
- noun - the act of swallowing
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - be fascinated or spell-bound by
- verb - drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- To take into the mouth and swallow (a liquid).
- To swallow the liquid contents of (a vessel): drank a cup of tea.
- To take in or soak up; absorb: drank the fresh air; spongy earth that drank up the rain.
- To take in eagerly through the senses or intellect: drank in the beauty of the day.
- To give or make (a toast).
- To toast (a person or an occasion, for example): We’ll drink your health.
- To bring to a specific state by drinking alcoholic liquors: drank our sorrows away.
- To swallow liquid: drank noisily; drink from a goblet.
- To imbibe alcoholic liquors: They only drink socially.
- To salute a person or an occasion with a toast: We will drink to your continued success.
- A liquid that is fit for drinking; a beverage.
- An amount of liquid swallowed: took a long drink from the fountain.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as a cocktail or highball.
- Excessive or habitual indulgence in alcoholic liquor.
- A body of water; the sea: The hatch cover slid off the boat and into the drink.
- verb - to swallow liquid