Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRINK exist?
Definitions of DRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a single serving of a beverage
- noun - the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- noun - any liquid suitable for drinking
- noun - any large deep body of water
- noun - the act of swallowing
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - be fascinated or spell-bound by
- verb - drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- To take into the mouth and swallow (a liquid).
- To swallow the liquid contents of (a vessel): drank a cup of tea.
- To take in or soak up; absorb: drank the fresh air; spongy earth that drank up the rain.
- To take in eagerly through the senses or intellect: drank in the beauty of the day.
- To give or make (a toast).
- To toast (a person or an occasion, for example): We’ll drink your health.
- To bring to a specific state by drinking alcoholic liquors: drank our sorrows away.
- To swallow liquid: drank noisily; drink from a goblet.
- To imbibe alcoholic liquors: They only drink socially.
- To salute a person or an occasion with a toast: We will drink to your continued success.
- A liquid that is fit for drinking; a beverage.
- An amount of liquid swallowed: took a long drink from the fountain.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as a cocktail or highball.
- Excessive or habitual indulgence in alcoholic liquor.
- A body of water; the sea: The hatch cover slid off the boat and into the drink.
- verb - to swallow liquid
There are 5 letters in DRINK: D I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRINK plus a wildcard: DRINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRINK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.