Scrabble word: RINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINK exist?
Definitions of RINK in dictionaries:
- noun - building that contains a surface for ice skating or roller skating
- An area surfaced with smooth ice for skating, hockey, or curling.
- A smooth floor suited for roller-skating.
- A building that houses a surface prepared for skating.
- A section of a bowling green large enough for holding a match.
- A team of players in quoits, bowling, or curling.
- noun - a surface of ice for skating
There are 4 letters in RINK: I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RINK plus a wildcard: RINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RINK
Images for RINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.