Scrabble word: BRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRINK exist?
Definitions of BRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a region marking a boundary
- noun - the edge of a steep place
- noun - the limit beyond which something happens or changes
- The upper edge of a steep or vertical slope: the brink of a cliff.
- The margin of land bordering a body of water.
- The point at which something is likely to begin; the verge: “Time and again the monarchs and statesmen of Europe approached the brink of conflict” (W.
- noun - an extreme edge
There are 5 letters in BRINK: B I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRINK plus a wildcard: BRINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRINK
Images for BRINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.