Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIKE exist?
Definitions of DIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - (slang) offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- verb - enclose with a dike
- An embankment of earth and rock built to prevent floods.
- A low wall, often of sod, dividing or enclosing lands.
- A barrier blocking a passage, especially for protection.
- A raised causeway.
- A ditch; a channel.
- A long mass of igneous rock that cuts across the structure of adjacent rock.
- To protect, enclose, or provide with a dike.
- To drain with dikes or ditches.
- verb - to furnish with an embankment
There are 4 letters in DIKE: D E I K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIKE plus a wildcard: DIKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIKE
Images for DIKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.