Scrabble word: DIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIKE exist?
Definitions of DIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - (slang) offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- verb - enclose with a dike
- An embankment of earth and rock built to prevent floods.
- A low wall, often of sod, dividing or enclosing lands.
- A barrier blocking a passage, especially for protection.
- A raised causeway.
- A ditch; a channel.
- A long mass of igneous rock that cuts across the structure of adjacent rock.
- To protect, enclose, or provide with a dike.
- To drain with dikes or ditches.
- verb - to furnish with an embankment