Scrabble word: LINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINK exist?
Definitions of LINK in dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- noun - (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave)
- noun - an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- One of the rings or loops forming a chain.
- A unit in a connected series of units: links of sausage; one link in a molecular chain.
- A unit in a transportation or communications system.
- A connecting element; a tie or bond: grandparents, our link with the past.
- An association; a relationship: The Alumnae Association is my link to the school’s present administration.
- A causal, parallel, or reciprocal relationship; a correlation: Researchers have detected a link between smoking and heart disease.
- A cuff link.
- A rod or lever transmitting motion in a machine.
- An identifying term attached to an element in a system to facilitate connection to other identified elements.
- A torch formerly used for lighting one’s way in the streets.
- verb - to join together