Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINK exist?
Definitions of LINK in dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- noun - (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave)
- noun - an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- One of the rings or loops forming a chain.
- A unit in a connected series of units: links of sausage; one link in a molecular chain.
- A unit in a transportation or communications system.
- A connecting element; a tie or bond: grandparents, our link with the past.
- An association; a relationship: The Alumnae Association is my link to the school’s present administration.
- A causal, parallel, or reciprocal relationship; a correlation: Researchers have detected a link between smoking and heart disease.
- A cuff link.
- A rod or lever transmitting motion in a machine.
- An identifying term attached to an element in a system to facilitate connection to other identified elements.
- A torch formerly used for lighting one’s way in the streets.
- verb - to join together
There are 4 letters in LINK: I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINK plus a wildcard: LINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINK
Images for LINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.