Is BLINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- To close and open one or both of the eyes rapidly.
- To look through half-closed eyes, as in a bright glare; squint.
- To shine with intermittent gleams; flash on and off.
- To be startled or dismayed.
- To waver or back down, as in a contest of wills: “This was the first genuine, direct confrontation between this administration and the Soviets.
- To look with feigned ignorance: a mayor who blinks at the corruption in city government.
- To cause to blink.
- To hold back or remove from the eyes by blinking: blinked back the tears.
- To refuse to recognize or face: blink ugly facts.
- To transmit (a message) with a flashing light.
- The act or an instance of rapidly closing and opening the eyes or an eye.
- An instant: I’ll be back in a blink.
- A quick look or glimpse; a glance.
- A flash of light; a twinkle.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to open and close the eyelids or an eyelid rapidly”: a dog blinking lazily at the fire; reptiles nictitating; twinkled, then laughed and responded; winking conspiratorially at his chum.
- verb - to open and shut the eyes
There are 5 letters in BLINK: B I K L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLINK, to go: BLINK?
Rearrange the letters in BLINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLINK
What's nearby BLINK
Lookup in Wiki for BLINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLINK"