Scrabble word: BLINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINK exist?
Definitions of BLINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- To close and open one or both of the eyes rapidly.
- To look through half-closed eyes, as in a bright glare; squint.
- To shine with intermittent gleams; flash on and off.
- To be startled or dismayed.
- To waver or back down, as in a contest of wills: “This was the first genuine, direct confrontation between this administration and the Soviets.
- To look with feigned ignorance: a mayor who blinks at the corruption in city government.
- To cause to blink.
- To hold back or remove from the eyes by blinking: blinked back the tears.
- To refuse to recognize or face: blink ugly facts.
- To transmit (a message) with a flashing light.
- The act or an instance of rapidly closing and opening the eyes or an eye.
- An instant: I’ll be back in a blink.
- A quick look or glimpse; a glance.
- A flash of light; a twinkle.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to open and close the eyelids or an eyelid rapidly”: a dog blinking lazily at the fire; reptiles nictitating; twinkled, then laughed and responded; winking conspiratorially at his chum.
- verb - to open and shut the eyes
There are 5 letters in BLINK: B I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINK plus a wildcard: BLINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINK
Images for BLINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.