Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINKS exist?
Definitions of BLINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - small Indian lettuce of northern regions
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - to open and shut the eyes
There are 6 letters in BLINKS: B I K L N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINKS plus a wildcard: BLINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.