Scrabble word: LINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINKS exist?
Definitions of LINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a golf course that is built on sandy ground near a shore
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- noun - (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave)
- noun - an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- A golf course.
- Relatively flat or undulating sandy turf-covered ground usually along a seashore.
- verb - to join together
There are 5 letters in LINKS: I K L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINKS plus a wildcard: LINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINKS
Images for LINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.