Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KILN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KILN exist?
Definitions of KILN in dictionaries:
- noun - a furnace for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks
- Any of various ovens for hardening, burning, or drying substances such as grain, meal, or clay, especially a brick-lined oven used to bake or fire ceramics.
- v - to bake in a type of oven
There are 4 letters in KILN: I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KILN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KILN plus a wildcard: KILN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KILN
Images for KILN
- AF2431 Ceramic kiln
- Paragon Fusion 6 kiln
- glass kiln - first layer of molds
- Cement Process Consultants Cement manufacturing process consultant
- Lime kiln
- Lime kilnRotary kilnActive Lime Assembly LineRotary Lime kiln ...
- ... one piece of glass over another and firing them in a kiln. .. Voila
- 18.12 kiln layer 2
- ... kiln firing is a communal effort that begins six months in advance
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.