Scrabble word: BILK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILK exist?
Definitions of BILK in dictionaries:
- verb - cheat somebody out of what is due, especially money
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - evade payment to
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- To defraud, cheat, or swindle: made millions bilking wealthy clients on art sales.
- To evade payment of: bilk one’s debts.
- To thwart or frustrate: “Fate... may be to a certain extent bilked” (Thomas Carlyle).
- To elude.
- One who cheats.
- A hoax or swindle.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 4 letters in BILK: B I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILK plus a wildcard: BILK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILK
Images for BILK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.