Scrabble word: BILK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILK exist?
Definitions of BILK in dictionaries:
- verb - cheat somebody out of what is due, especially money
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - evade payment to
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- To defraud, cheat, or swindle: made millions bilking wealthy clients on art sales.
- To evade payment of: bilk one’s debts.
- To thwart or frustrate: “Fate... may be to a certain extent bilked” (Thomas Carlyle).
- To elude.
- One who cheats.
- A hoax or swindle.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means