Scrabble word: LIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIKE exist?
Definitions of LIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a similar kind
- noun - a kind of person
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - find enjoyable or agreeable
- verb - be fond of
- verb - feel about or towards
- verb - want to have
- adj - resembling or similar
- adj - equal in amount or value
- adj - having the same or similar characteristics
- adj - conforming in every respect
- To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy.
- To want to have: would like some coffee.
- To be pleasing to.
- To have an inclination or a preference: If you like, we can meet you there.
- To be pleased.
- Possessing the characteristics of; resembling closely; similar to.
- In the typical manner of: It’s not like you to take offense.
- In the same way as: lived like royalty.
- Inclined or disposed to: felt like running away.
- As if the probability exists for: looks like a bad year for farmers.
- Such as; for example: saved things like old newspapers and pieces of string.
- Possessing the same or almost the same characteristics; similar: on this and like occasions.
- Alike: They are as like as two siblings.
- Having equivalent value or quality.
- In the manner of being; as if.
- Probably; likely: Like as not she’ll change her mind.
- Used to provide emphasis or a pause: Like let’s get going.
- One similar to or like another.
- An equivalent or similar person or thing; an equal or match: I’ve never seen the likes of this before.
- In the same way that; as: To dance like she does requires great discipline.
- Writers since Chaucer’s time have used like as a conjunction, but 19th-century and 20th-century critics have been so vehement in their condemnations of this usage that a writer who uses the construction in formal style risks being accused of illiteracy or worse.
- To be just on the point of; be or come near to: I like to have killed him when he said that.
- adj - possessing the same or almost the same characteristics
- verb - to find pleasant
There are 4 letters in LIKE: E I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIKE plus a wildcard: LIKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIKE
Images for LIKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.