Scrabble word: SPINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINED exist?
Definitions of SPINED in dictionaries:
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 6 letters in SPINED: D E I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINED plus a wildcard: SPINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.