Scrabble word: SPINDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINDLES exist?
Definitions of SPINDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division
- noun - a piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- noun - any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- verb - to impale on a slender rod
There are 8 letters in SPINDLES: D E I L N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINDLES plus a wildcard: SPINDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINDLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.