Scrabble word: PENCILS
Is PENCILS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PENCILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement
- noun - graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- noun - a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- noun - a cosmetic in a long thin stick
- verb - write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- verb - to produce by using a pencil (a writing and drawing implement)
There are 7 letters in PENCILS: C E I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENCILS
Click to search all anagrams of PENCILS plus a wildcard: PENCILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENCILS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENCILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.