Scrabble word: PENCIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENCIL exist?
Definitions of PENCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement
- noun - graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- noun - a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- noun - a cosmetic in a long thin stick
- verb - write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- A narrow, generally cylindrical implement for writing, drawing, or marking, consisting of a thin rod of graphite, colored wax, or similar substance encased in wood or held in a mechanical holder.
- Something shaped or used like a pencil, especially a narrow medicated or cosmetic stick: an eyebrow pencil.
- A style or technique in drawing or delineating.
- Descriptive skill: “His characters are drawn with a strong pencil” (Henry Hallam).
- An artist’s brush, especially a fine one.
- A beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder.
- A family of geometric objects, such as lines, that have a common property, such as passage through a given line in a given plane.
- To write or produce by using a pencil.
- To mark or color with or as if with a pencil.
- verb - to produce by using a pencil (a writing and drawing implement)