Scrabble word: PENCIL
Is PENCIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PENCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement
- noun - graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- noun - a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- noun - a cosmetic in a long thin stick
- verb - write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- A narrow, generally cylindrical implement for writing, drawing, or marking, consisting of a thin rod of graphite, colored wax, or similar substance encased in wood or held in a mechanical holder.
- Something shaped or used like a pencil, especially a narrow medicated or cosmetic stick: an eyebrow pencil.
- A style or technique in drawing or delineating.
- Descriptive skill: “His characters are drawn with a strong pencil” (Henry Hallam).
- An artist’s brush, especially a fine one.
- A beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder.
- A family of geometric objects, such as lines, that have a common property, such as passage through a given line in a given plane.
- To write or produce by using a pencil.
- To mark or color with or as if with a pencil.
- verb - to produce by using a pencil (a writing and drawing implement)
There are 6 letters in PENCIL: C E I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENCIL
Click to search all anagrams of PENCIL plus a wildcard: PENCIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENCIL
Images for PENCIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.