Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GINGERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINGERS exist?
Definitions of GINGERS in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- noun - dried ground gingerroot
- noun - pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant
- noun - liveliness and energy
- verb - add ginger to in order to add flavor
- v - to flavor with ginger (a pungent spice)
There are 7 letters in GINGERS: E G G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GINGERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GINGERS plus a wildcard: GINGERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GINGERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GINGERS
- gingers by claudiakimi on deviantART
- Do gingers really have no soul
- gingers.png gingers
- gingers have souls kid - Funny pictures
- rant gingers souls bite clease alcohol prevent spread gingervitus ooh
- Exhibit 3 gingers Do Have Souls
- gingers demotivational poster page 0
- gingers Nasty. Funny. Weird.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.