Scrabble word: GINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINGER exist?
Definitions of GINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- noun - dried ground gingerroot
- noun - pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant
- noun - liveliness and energy
- verb - add ginger to in order to add flavor
- adj - (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color
- A plant (Zingiber officinale) of tropical southeast Asia having yellowish-green flowers and a pungent, aromatic rhizome.
- The rhizome of this plant, often dried and powdered and used as a spice.
- Any of several related plants having variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- Wild ginger.
- A strong brown.
- Spirit and liveliness; vigor.
- To spice with ginger.
- To make lively: A steel drum band gingered up the party.
- verb - to flavor with ginger (a pungent spice)