Scrabble word: GINGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINGER exist?
Definitions of GINGER in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- noun - dried ground gingerroot
- noun - pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant
- noun - liveliness and energy
- verb - add ginger to in order to add flavor
- adj - (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color
- A plant (Zingiber officinale) of tropical southeast Asia having yellowish-green flowers and a pungent, aromatic rhizome.
- The rhizome of this plant, often dried and powdered and used as a spice.
- Any of several related plants having variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- Wild ginger.
- A strong brown.
- Spirit and liveliness; vigor.
- To spice with ginger.
- To make lively: A steel drum band gingered up the party.
- verb - to flavor with ginger (a pungent spice)
There are 6 letters in GINGER: E G G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GINGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GINGER plus a wildcard: GINGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GINGER
Images for GINGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.