Scrabble word: REGIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIONS exist?
Definitions of REGIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the extended spatial location of something
- noun - a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- noun - a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
- noun - an administrative area or division
There are 7 letters in REGIONS: E G I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGIONS plus a wildcard: REGIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGIONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.