Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EOSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EOSIN exist?
Definitions of EOSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein
- A red crystalline powder, C 20H8O5Br4, used in textile dyeing and ink manufacturing and in coloring gasoline.
- The red sodium or potassium salt of this powder, used in biology to stain cells.
- adj - a red dye [n -S] : EOSINIC
There are 5 letters in EOSIN: E I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EOSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EOSIN plus a wildcard: EOSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EOSIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EOSIN
- eosin Methylene Blue Agar - uninoculated
- III. PHAGOCYTOSIS AND INTRACELLULAR KILLING
- eosin.svg (SVG file nominally 324 226 pixels file size 26 KB ...
- For the eosin glazing process see Zsolnay .
- eosin G Stain 2 % solution For livedead cells 50 ml Lab ...
- eosin counterstain
- Click on image to view larger version.
- ... im Bilderkennbar ist die eher nur schwache Fluoreszenz von eosin
- eosin methylene blue Tumblr
- ... eosin washed in Adelaide tap water after staining in buffered eosin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.