Scrabble word: NOISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOISES exist?
Definitions of NOISES in dictionaries:
- noun - sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- noun - a loud outcry of protest or complaint
- noun - incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- noun - the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
- verb - emit a noise
- verb - to spread as a rumor or report
There are 6 letters in NOISES: E I N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOISES plus a wildcard: NOISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOISES
Images for NOISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.