Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KENOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENOSIS exist?
Definitions of KENOSIS in dictionaries:
- The relinquishment of the form of God by Jesus in becoming man and suffering death.
- adj - the incarnation of Christ [n -SISES] : KENOTIC
There are 7 letters in KENOSIS: E I K N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KENOSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENOSIS plus a wildcard: KENOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENOSIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KENOSIS
- kenosis Capital Partners ( 2 records)
- Center Stage Vincent Tharpe & kenosis GML Feel the Sound
- LA kenosis (PROCESO DE VACIAMIENTO) DE CRISTO Iglesia Ciudad ...
- Read what people are saying about kenosis programs.
- The Byzantine Anglo-Catholic Baptism and kenosis
- Posted by Deacon William T. Ditewig Ph.D. at 1209 PM 11comments
- Documento La kenosis I parte - grupos.emagister.com
- kenosis final by NiGHTSfanKevin on deviantART
- Sunday Morning Devotional kenosis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.