Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KOINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KOINE exist?
Definitions of KOINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a Greek dialect that flourished under the Roman Empire
- noun - a common language used by speakers of different languages
- A dialect of Greek that developed primarily from Attic and became the common language of the Hellenistic world, from which later stages of Greek are descended.
- n - a regional variety of a language
There are 5 letters in KOINE: E I K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KOINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KOINE plus a wildcard: KOINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KOINE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KOINE
- Church SEO and Online Marketing koine Media
- koine Greek translations Free online multilingual dictionary
- RITA MARCOTULLI koine Jazz CD Reviews- January 2003 MusicWeb(UK)
- Women Knitwear Female Clothing and Jersey koine
- koine - eLatin eGreek eLearn
- Imer France - Machines projeter koine 4 et 5
- Koin Sala Estense - Ferrara (FE) 12 dicembre 2012 - Rockol
- Koin por Dafne Figal Coralea.com
- Reasons to Learn Biblical Greek Zack Ford
- Koin Cooperativa Sociale s.r.l. - via Riviera 911 - Alm (BG ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.