Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OINK exist?
Definitions of OINK in dictionaries:
- noun - the short low gruff noise of the kind made by hogs
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs
- The characteristic grunting noise of a hog.
- v - to utter the natural grunt of a hog
There are 4 letters in OINK: I K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OINK plus a wildcard: OINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OINK
Images for OINK
- oink cmd G
- ... EMBROIDERY Animals Farm Animals EMBROIDERY - oinkoink Pig
- oinkoink Flickr - Photo Sharing
- oink T-Shirts & Hoodies by Maria Gonzalez Redbubble
- graphic design
- oinkoink Baby Stickers by Paul Nelson Redbubble
- Pig - oink 25mm Pin Button Badge VIEW ALL DESIGNS Big ...
- Cute Pig - oinkoink by ToxiceStea on we heart it visual bookmark ...
- oink 550x412 oink
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.