Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOKE exist?
Definitions of INVOKE in dictionaries:
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cite as an authority
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- To call on (a higher power) for assistance, support, or inspiration: “Stretching out her hands she had the air of a Greek woman who invoked a deity” (Ford Madox Ford).
- To appeal to or cite in support or justification.
- To call for earnestly; solicit: invoked the help of a passing motorist.
- To summon with incantations; conjure.
- To resort to; use or apply: “Shamelessly, he invokes coincidence to achieve ironic effect” (Newsweek).
- v - to appeal to for aid
There are 6 letters in INVOKE: E I K N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOKE plus a wildcard: INVOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOKE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOKE
- Oh nice invoker bot .
- Keron Grant - Book - invoke - Nucleus Art Gallery and Store
- Nobodys Got Swagga Like Us invoke sticker Crossfit invoke
- Its Christmas Time For NASCAR photo Crossfit invoke
- ... NO MORE APOCALYPTO Anishinabek Confederacy to invoke Our Nationhood
- Leveling a monk in Mists of Pandaria part 2 WoW Edge World of ...
- invoke Total 10.15 min. 2010 stanbul
- ... Party and Seminar the-polar-express-large-picture Crossfit invoke
- 8713 Lg Pierrot Paper Doll invoke Arts
- Adi Shakti - invoke Creativity Dev Suroop Kaur