Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOKE exist?
Definitions of INVOKE in dictionaries:
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cite as an authority
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- To call on (a higher power) for assistance, support, or inspiration: “Stretching out her hands she had the air of a Greek woman who invoked a deity” (Ford Madox Ford).
- To appeal to or cite in support or justification.
- To call for earnestly; solicit: invoked the help of a passing motorist.
- To summon with incantations; conjure.
- To resort to; use or apply: “Shamelessly, he invokes coincidence to achieve ironic effect” (Newsweek).
- verb - to appeal to for aid
There are 6 letters in INVOKE: E I K N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOKE plus a wildcard: INVOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOKE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.