Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOKES exist?
Definitions of INVOKES in dictionaries:
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cite as an authority
- verb - request earnestly (something from somebody)
- v - to appeal to for aid
There are 7 letters in INVOKES: E I K N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOKES plus a wildcard: INVOKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOKES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOKES
- Expressing Love & Freedom - Retreats and Workshops to assist you in ...
- Rahul invokes Gita Buddha at CII meet
- Hardship invokes awareness which in turn generates opportunity for ...
- Leon invokes Symbol.jpg
- Chidambaram invokes lines of Jesus christ to deny telecom deal ...
- Marc Jacobs invokes Image of Louise Brooks For Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall ...
- Chidambaram invokes Jesus to deny corruption Central Chronicle
- Image - Wind invokes Shakrit2 SWE45.png - Huntik Wiki - Secrets and ...
- ... Chancellor Heinrich Brning invokes Article 48 of Weimar Constitution