Scrabble word: KNIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNIVES exist?
Definitions of KNIVES in dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used as a cutting instrument
- noun - a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- noun - any long thin projection that is transient
- noun - a sharp-edged instrument used for cutting
- verb - to cut with a knife
There are 6 letters in KNIVES: E I K N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNIVES plus a wildcard: KNIVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNIVES
Images for KNIVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.