Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OINKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OINKED exist?
Definitions of OINKED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs
- v - to utter the natural grunt of a hog
There are 6 letters in OINKED: D E I K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OINKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OINKED plus a wildcard: OINKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OINKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OINKED
- oinked Out Laugh Outloud
- Could Have Sworn That One oinked - Cheezburger
- SAWGOOD GET UP TO oinked (2ND EDIT) LICKS THEM (ORIGINAL) AND ...
- The Cow Mooed The Pig oinked The Chicken Clucked I Bleeted End Of ...
- Pink Floyds pig flies again - Zap2it
- Sermon Jesus vs. the Little Red Hen (John 61-15) internetmonk.com
- Michael (oinked_reality) on Twitter
- ... pig farmer oinked her way to success at the Illinois State Fair
- 10 posted on 10142008 90751 PM PDT by Mojave
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.