Scrabble word: DOESKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOESKIN exist?
Definitions of DOESKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - soft leather from deerskin or lambskin
- noun - a fine smooth soft woolen fabric
- The skin of a doe, deer, or goat.
- Leather made from this skin, used especially for gloves.
- A fine, soft, smooth woolen fabric.
- A densely napped finish for certain woolen fabrics, such as flannel.
- noun - the skin of a doe
There are 7 letters in DOESKIN: D E I K N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOESKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOESKIN plus a wildcard: DOESKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOESKIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOESKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.