Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LESIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESIONS exist?
Definitions of LESIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - any localized abnormal structural change in a bodily part
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- v - to cause an abnormal change in the structure of an organ
There are 7 letters in LESIONS: E I L N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LESIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LESIONS plus a wildcard: LESIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LESIONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LESIONS
- Fig. 8. Twenty images of skin lesions. Images 1--6 7--13 and 14--20 ...
- Round lesions
- Skin lesions caused by leukemic cellsinvading the skin layers.
- Doctors Gates Description of Keratoacanthoma
- Abductee Skin lesions Alien Scalpel
- lesions main page
- Close-up of skin lesion due to Bowens disease - M1200082 - enlarged ...
- Skin lesions resulting from Morgellons Disease
- Squamous cell carcinoma in situ This cancer developed on a patients ...
- AIDS lesions on skin