Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELISIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELISIONS exist?
Definitions of ELISIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - omission of a sound between two words (usually a vowel and the end of one word or the beginning of the next)
- noun - a deliberate act of omission
- v - to leave out
There are 8 letters in ELISIONS: E I I L N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELISIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELISIONS plus a wildcard: ELISIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELISIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELISIONS
- elisions (elisions) on Twitter
- elisions by Richard Marggraf Turley - Telegraph
- Rogers-Rhythmic elisions-DS Unaccomp. Solo Drum Set Steve Weiss ...
- Obama Big Oil Truths and elisions - AddisonPG - Open Salon
- Tentang elisions Dan epentheses dari Whispers Prosesor MIX TECHNO ...
- elisions (marked by ellipses . . . )
- Bilgrimage Charles Pierce on How Many Lies Evasions elisions and ...
- Texts for Craig Whites Literature Courses
- ... Lizzard from the series elisions 2010 (Installation view
- ... Andy Kaufman Tony Clifton Mr. Ripley and the elisions of identity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.